ANNUAL CONFERENCE TRADE BOOTH OPPORTUNITIES
Friday 8 – Saturday 9 May 2020
Karralyka Centre, Mines Road, Ringwood
It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the 2020 Sterilising Research Advisory Council of Australia, Victorian Inc (SRACA Vic) Conference.
SRACA (Vic) is a not for profit group which focuses its efforts on maintaining professional standards and practices within sterilising departments in health care facilities throughout Victoria.
Anticipated attendees at this conference will be sterilising services team members from public, private and allied health facilities comprising key decision makers, department managers, sterilising technicians, team leaders, theatre staff and other interested healthcare personnel.
Taking part in this conference will benefit your company by:
- Providing exposure to a large audience of decision makers and sterilising technicians
- Emphasising your existing role in this specialised market to a target audience
- Launching new products or services
- Participating in a ‘hands on’ environment with professionals who use your company products and/or services on a daily basis
- W3m x D2m x 2.5m module booth
- Walls: high matt anodised aluminium frame with white laminate infill
- Trestle table (2.1 x .75)
- Two chairs
- Power (1x 4amp power point), lighting and fascia sign
- Single booth: One full conference registration and two person attendance at cocktail party
- Double booth: Two full conference registrations and two person attendance at cocktail party
Additional representative costs (optional)
- Day registration including morning, afternoon teas, lunch or brunch as provided $55.00 per person per day
- Cocktail party registration $70.00 per person
The Maroondah, Mt Dandenong and Mullum rooms combine to provide one large open area exhibition space.
All food and refreshments will be served in this area with the exception of the Friday evening cocktail party.
Single Booth $1,500
Double Booth $2,800 (Limited number)
Please note that payment in full must be received no later than 30th April 2020 to ensure your Company’s Sponsorship at our event.